BIO 82 | Fungal Infection, Candida Albicans
BIO 82 | Fungal Infection, Candida Albicans
Sale Sold out
Regular price $34.00 CAD
Regular priceUnit price per
Beneficial in the treatment of systemic yeast infections and vaginal yeast infections, where the patient presents with symptoms of fatigue, irritability, unclear thinking, an inability to concentrate and general dissatisfaction, a craving for sweets, flatulence; allergic sensitivities also increase. Internal fungal infections including: chronic sinus infections, not related to allergic conditions, oral candidiasis (thrush), earache with itching of the ear canal. Superficial fungal infections including: ringworm, jock itch, athlete’s foot, white flaky skin on hands and feet, white discoloration of the nail beds, and other dermatological fungal infections.
Mode of action
Aspergillus niger, Candida albicans, Penicillinum: These ingredients provide antigenic or nosodal relief, by stimulating the defense mechanism of the body. In our research, blood was taken from 10 healthy individuals and microscopically examined, upon exposure to fungal cells. The white blood cells were then monitored, for migratory speed towards the fungal cell, and the time and effectiveness of phagocytosis.
The nosodes of these fungi were subsequently administered to the participants. Thirty minutes later blood was retaken, and the white blood cell efficacy remeasured. In all cases, the white blood cells were 25% to 30% faster and more efficient in the destruction of the fungal cells.
Chlamydia trachomatis: For antigenic (nosodal) stimulation and treatment of rickettsial infection; the homeopathic blockage of the chlamydospore stage (latent) of Candida growth.
Echinacea: Lymph cleanser and immune system fortifier.
Tecoma radicans: Most potent antifungal herb known.
Zincum metallicum: For relief of unclarity of the mind and the inability to concentrate. Stimulant for nutritional absorption of zinc, a key nutrient in the activation of the immune system.
Remedies to be considered
- For inflammation, or with thrush: R1 additionally, BC-10
- If presenting with dyspepsia or intestinal cramping: R5, BC-25
- With headache: R16, BC-12
- For fungal infections of the urinary tract: R18, BC-10
- For prostatic involvement: R25
- To prevent the healing crisis (die off symptoms) from Candida overkill: R26 and R60
- Dysmenorrhea and amenorrhea: R28, BC-15
- If premenstrual tension initiates symptoms: R50 and R75, BC-15
- Stubborn skin conditions and psoriasis: R65, BC-20
Anything which depresses the immune system, invites fungal overgrowth. The causative factors may be:
- Antibiotic abuse
- Birth-control pills
- Sweets (refined sugar)
- Bowel toxicity which upsets normal intestinal flora
All of the above should be addressed and curtailed, as effectively as possible, for best results.
If the dosage causes extreme bowel cleansing or loosening of the stool, have the patient initially reduce the dosage to 1 drop 3 times daily, and then increase the dosage, gradually. As a preventative measure: use 5 drops every other day, to prevent the recurrence of fungal infections.
For the patient sensitive to alcohol, use 5-10 drops in a glass of warm water. Let stand for one minute, to allow the alcohol to disperse.
- Regarded as both an acute formula and drainage remedy.
- May cause loose stool, if so, reduce frequency.
- Follow treatment with BIO 92 and BIO 83 for patients with a food intolerance.
- Dilute for use as a vaginal douche.
- Preventatively, administer 5 drops 1 time daily.
- External application: apply several drops of BIO 82 to the affected area twice daily. BIO 82 is safe for external application, and may even be administered into a child’s ear with a cotton swab (if there is no perforation of the tympanic membrane).
Aspergillus niger D30, Candida albicans D12, Chlamydia trachomatis D30, Echinacea D12, Penicillinum D30, Tecoma radicans D30, Zincum metallicum D10.
Ethanol, purified water.
Adults and children > 12 years: 5-10 drops 3 times daily in a little water or undiluted, or as directed by a health care practitioner.
Cautions and Warnings:
- Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen.
- Do not use if safety seal is broken.
- Do not use if allergic to penicillin.
- Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding unless directed by a health care practitioner.
- This product is neither a vaccine nor an alternative to vaccination.
- This product has not been proven to prevent infection.
- Health Canada does not recommend its use in children and advises that your child receive all routine vaccinations.