Sale Sold out
Regular price $69.00 CAD
Regular priceUnit price per
- For chronic viral infections (inhibits the growth of viruses, changes the environment so viral load is reduced, however not effective on colds and flu)
- Hypercholesterolemia (drains the hepato-biliary region, modifies the saturation of cholesterol in bile)
- Hypoglycemic when used with other gemmos and used over time
Acer campestre regulates the saturation of bile with cholesterol, preventing the formation of sand and stones in the gallbladder (prevention and treatment of gallstones) and lowers cholesterol levels by increasing its excretion through the biliary system.
Antiviral: (Inhibits the growth of many different type of viruses: chronic hepatitis A, B, C and all forms of herpes, chicken pox (not so much for shingles), Epstein-Barr Virus (EBV), cytomegalovirus (CMV), viral Bell’s palsy.
Also has a hypoglycemic (NIDDM) and anxiolytic properties (ill-defined dangers).
- Biliary dyskinesia, biliary & gallbladder sludge and stones.
- Viruses (see Antiviral above).
- Liver and gallbladder detoxifier.
- Hypercholesterolemia, diabetes (NIDDM).
- Neurotic anxiety (ill-defined dangers), headaches & dizziness related to anxiety.
Consider in combination with
Fraxinus excelsior, for cholelithiasis, secondary angiocholitis
Tilia tomentosa, for anguished neurosis
Juglans regia, for hypoglycemia, works with pancreas
- Do not use for more than 6 consecutive weeks
- Do not use if you are taking lysine.
- Chronic constipation: may cause constipation
HerbalGem gemmo complex that contains Acer campestre:
Gemmotherapy is a branch of phytotherapy that uses buds and young shoots of trees and shrubs. Gathered in the spring at a key stage of their natural growth cycle, buds and young shoots are freshly handpicked and put in maceration in a solution of water, alcohol and glycerin to extract all their active principles.
Ingredients | Each drop contains
Acer campestre* …………………………………… 0.05 ml
(Hedge maple buds) (extract 1:20, QCE 2.5 mg)
Non-medicinal ingredients: glycerin* (vegetal), alcohol*, purified water.
*Organic certification by Certisys-BE1
Adults and children > 12 years take 5-15 drops daily, between meals, pure or diluted in water, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
- Consult a healthcare practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen.
- Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding unless directed by a healthcare practitioner. Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not use if safety seal is broken.
- Keep in a cool, dry place.