Sale Sold out
Regular price $34.00 CAD
Regular priceUnit price per
Environmental sensitivities. To minimize systemic reaction to common inhalant allergens, including hay fever symptoms, sinusitis, and asthma. Systemic or localized conditions aggravated by environmental allergies including lymphatic congestion, migraines, eczema, digestive irritation, ear infections, hyperactivity, mental fatigue, etc. To support and strengthen a highly stressed and hypersensitive body, and lower system histamine levels.
Mode of action
Adrenalinum: Potentized epinephrine which exerts a direct hormonal influence; effective against allergic symptoms.
Histaminum: Antihistamine effects indicated for allergic conditions, skin conditions, bronchial asthma, and vasomotor rhinitis.
Remedies to be considered
Concomitant use of the following remedies is recommended, as required:
- R16, BC-12
- R37 or R37 JUNIOR, BC-4
- R43, BC-2
- R49 or R49 JUNIOR, BC-5
- R183, BC-5, BC-6, R97
Stress, overactivity, overstimulation of the sympathetic nervous system may weaken the organism’s immunological defense system.
Some extremely sensitive patients will react to this dosage. In cases such as these, the dosage should be reduced and the drops should be diluted in a glass of water and subsequently administered.
- Desensitizes the body to allergens. For desensitization, administer 5 drops 1 time daily. For summer allergies, start treatment 2 months prior to the month in which symptoms typically develop.
- During acute phases, 5 drops may be administered on an as needed basis.
- Treat symptoms accordingly, as they appear, i.e. R78 in the treatment of eye irritation.
- Often prescribed in conjunction with BIO 93 Immune system fortifier.
Adrenalinum D6, Histaminum dihydrochloricum D30.
Non-medicinal ingredients: ethanol, purified water.
Adults and children 12 years and over: 5-10 drops 3 times daily in a little water or undiluted, or as recommended by a health care practitioner.
- Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen.