Sale Sold out
Regular price $34.00 CAD
Regular priceUnit price per
High blood pressure with the systolic pressure above 140 or diastolic pressure over 90. Weakness of the heart, due to a pathology of the cardiovascular organs, including the heart, kidneys, adrenals and mesencephalon, resulting in diminished function. Hypertension due to nervous system and cholesterol pathologies.
Mode of action
Allium sativum: Vasomotor depressant, diuretic, anti-arteriosclerotic; lowers serum lipid levels, positively influences the HDL/LDL ratios.
Citrus limonum: Strong diuretic effect; directly influences the circulation and blood.
Sus scrofa (heart): Sarcode prepared from cardiac tissue; indicated for hypertension, angina pectoris, cardiac circulatory disturbances; cardiac insufficiency, paroxysmal tachycardia.
Glandulae suprarenales suis: Provides glandular stimulation of the adrenal cortex.
Kali iodatum: Stimulates potassium absorption, increases the viscosity of blood; regulates thyroid function.
Kalium phosphoricum: Biochemic tissue remedy for nutrition of the nerves and nervous function, conduction disturbances; heart palpitation. Tropic disorders of vascular nerves.
Sus scrofa (mesencephalon): Provides glandular stimulation.
Sus scrofa (kidney): Organo prepared from renal tissue; primarily indicated for depressed renal function, normalizes the hormonal system of blood pressure regulation.
Valeriana officinalis: Sedative, antispasmodic, hypotensive; indicated for its calming effect in an excited, restless, nervous state.
Remedies to be considered
- Cardiac neurosis, arrhythmias: R2 and R66
- Cardiac insufficiency: R3
- Accompanying nervousness: v-C15, R22, R36, R47, BC-16
- Renal involvement: R18 and R27
- Venous stasis: R42, BC-17
- Impaired circulation: R63 and R67
- Renal protein congestion: R64
- Unstable hypertensive disorders; borderline hypertension: R185
- If there is not an observable change within 1 week, treatment protocol should be revised.
- Consider R185 for more mild cases of hypertension.
For more severe or chronic cases, administer 5-10 drops up to 6 times daily. Supplement the diet with potassium rich foods or natural potassium supplements.
Allium sativum D3, Citrus limonum D3, Sus scrofa (heart) D6, D12, D30, Glandulae suprarenales suis D6, Kali iodatum D3, Kalium phosphoricum D4, Sus scrofa (mesencephalon) D6, D12, D30, Sus scrofa (kidney) D6, D12, D30, Valeriana officinalis D3.
Non-medicinal ingredients: ethanol, purified water.
Adults and children > 12 years: 5-10 drops 3 times daily in a little water or undiluted, or as recommended by a health care practitioner. Increase the daily intake of pure water to renal tolerance.
- Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen; before use in thyroid conditions.
- Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding unless directed by a health care practitioner.
- Do not use if you have a hypersensitivity to iodine.