Sale Sold out
Regular price $34.00 CAD
Regular priceUnit price per
Viral infections, acute or chronic, of exogenous or endogenous nature. Chronic immunosuppression causing heightened viral load. To stimulate memory of white blood cells, as a prophylaxis against viral infiltration. Infections related to viral diseases with systemic symptoms, such as mononucleosis, herpes simplex infections, varicella, shingles and influenza.
Mode of action
Coxsackie, Diphterinum, Epstein Barr, Herpes simplex, Herpes zoster, Influenzinum, Mononucleosis, Morbillinum, Poliomyelitis:
The above nosodes are highly diluted. No physical viral remnants are present in BIO 88, but the energetic imprint of the virus stimulates the immune system’s defensive mechanisms.
Caryophyllus: Natural antiviral.
Euphrasia: Immune stimulant; anti-inflammatory, astringent, anti-catarrhal.
Remedies to be considered
- Fever: R1, R193, BC-11
- Mumps/Salivary gland inflammation: R1, R186, BC-10
- Influenza: R6, R193, BC-5, BC-6, BC-10, BC-11
- Cough: R8, R9 or R9 JUNIOR, BC-6
- During stressful situations, to stimulate immune function: v-C15 and v-C15 forte, BC-16
- Measles: R62, BC-14, R183 (for mucosal inflammation)
- Herpes zoster: R68, R30
- Chickenpox (varicella): R68
- Fungal infection: BIO 82
- Bacterial infection: BIO 87
- Immune system fortifier: BIO 93, R193
An exposure to a pathogenic virus initiates the process that ultimately leads to disease. The state of the immune system during the viral incubation stage determines the severity and extent of viral proliferation. Preventing exposure is important, but the maintenance of a healthy immune system, which allows the virus to infiltrate the system while still protecting the cells of the body, thus preventing the virus from reproducing itself, is of even greater importance. In nature, viruses are kept under control by bacteria and fungus. This microbial triad supplies necessary balance so that none of its members become dominant. Excess antibiotic usage upsets this balance and allows viruses and/or fungi to flourish.
- Treat symptoms accordingly as they arise.
- This formula can be used acutely, and in the treatment of chronic infections.
- In general, administer 5 drops 1 time daily. Increase frequency to 3 times daily upon appearance of symptoms.
- Throughout the cold and flu season, BIO 88 10 drops 1 time per week, in conjunction with BIO 87 10 drops 1 time per week, and BIO 93 10 drops 3 times per week. Upon exposure, increase frequency to 1 time daily. Upon development of symptoms, increase frequency to 3 times daily.
Cold and flu protocol BIO 87 | BIO 88 | BIO 93
|BIO 93||BIO 87||BIO 93||BIO 88||BIO 93|
Throughout the winter season, BIO 87 10 drops 1 time per week, in conjunction with BIO 88 10 drops 1 time per week, and BIO 93 10 drops 3 times per week. Upon exposure, increase frequency to 1 time daily. Upon development of symptoms, increase the frequency to 3 times daily.
If exposure to cold and flu, R6 can be given 5-10 drops once daily in addition to the BIO 88 and BIO 93. In case of symptoms, the R6 can be increased to 5-10 drops every ½ hour. BIO 88 can be increased to 10 drops 3 times daily until improvement of symptoms.
Caryophyllus D4, Coxsackie D30, D60, D200, Diphterinum D30, D60, D200, Epstein Barr D30, D60, D200, Euphrasia D5, Herpes simplex D30, D60, D200, Herpes zoster D30, D60, D200, Influenzinum D30, D60, D200, Mononucleosis D30, D60, D200, Morbillinum D30, D60, D200, Poliomyelitis D30, D60, D200.
Non-medicinal ingredients: ethanol, purified water.
Adults and children > 12 years: 5-10 drops 3 times daily in a little water or undiluted, or as recommended by a health care practitioner.
Cautions and Warnings:
- Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen.
- Do not use if safety seal is broken.
- Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding unless directed by a health care practitioner.
- This product is neither a vaccine nor an alternative to vaccination.
- This product has not been proven to prevent infection.
- Health Canada does not recommend its use in children and advises that your child receive all routine vaccinations.