Sale Sold out
Regular price $34.00 CAD
Regular priceUnit price per
Indigestion (dyspepsia), bloating, belching, dry mouth, nausea, vomiting, abdominal pain. Hypochlorhydria and enzyme deficiency due to weakness or insufficiency of the digestive glands including the salivary glands, liver, pancreas, stomach and intestines. Irregularity in bowel movement, poor nutrient assimilation leading to mineral deficiency. Food sensitivities, chronically low GI immunity, H. Pyloric infections.
Mode of action
Berberis vulgaris, Caryophyllus, Cinnamomum, Coriandrum sativum: Provide digestive and hepatic stimulation.
Ananassa: Enzymatic support for the digestive of fats; anti-inflammatory properties.
Hepar suis: Stimulates and normalizes hepatic function; promotes bile formation and secretion.
Sus scrofa (jejunum): To stimulate proper intestinal function.
Pancreas suis: Stimulates protein, fat, carbohydrate and nucleotide digestive enzymes; stimulates proper pancreatic function.
Sus scrofa (parotid gland): To normalize and stimulate the initial stages of digestion; indicated for secretory disorders of the parotid gland.
Sus scrofa (stomach): This organo ingredient is prepared from gastric tissue. Stabilizes the stomach’s digestive secretions.
Remedies to be considered
- Pre-ulcer gastric pain: R5, BC-25
- Hepatic conditions: R7
- Indigestion caused by sluggish liver and gallbladder function: R192
- Anemia: R31 concurrently, BC-1
- Pancreatitis: R72
Stress, toxicity, worry and lack of exercise all have detrimental effects on the digestive system. Disorders which may arise include the following: a dry mouth from weak parotid (salivary) gland function, dyspepsia from insufficient stomach secretions, weak hepatic or pancreatic secretions interfering with emulsion and enzymatic processes, intestines that are too small or too large thus inhibiting the absorption of nutrients.
Supplementing with large amounts of digestive enzymes may help temporarily, however to correct the problem a subtle formula of low potency glandulars supplying small amounts of enzymes, high potency glandulars to stabilize and restore organ function, and botanical constituents to help relieve and cure the digestive disorder is recommended.
- BIO 92 is excellent for relaxing the alimentary canal to allow maximum digestion. As the condition improves, the usage of BIO 92 may be delayed sometime after meals.
- Considered as either an acute or chronic formula.
- After treatment with digestive enzyme therapy shows improvement, begin treatment with BIO 92 and phase out digestive enzymes. Eventually, phase out BIO 92.
- Crohn’s disease.
- For enzyme support, administer before meals.
- For liver or pancreas support, administer ½ hour after meal.