Sale Sold out
Regular price $34.00 CAD
Regular priceUnit price per
Conditions of immunodeficiency, causing an increased susceptibility to infectious disease, or autoimmune conditions. To stimulate memory of white blood cells, as a prophylaxis against patho-genic infiltration. Effective in the prevention of immunodepressive states and pathological sequelae. Hypersensitivity reactions of the immune system leading to allergic or atopic conditions; imbalance of WBC from weakened reticuloendothelial and lymphatic systems, leading to pathologies including anemia, leukemia, agranulocytosis, Hodgkin’s disease (lymphogranulomatosis), lymphosarcoma, lymphatism, reticulosis and tonsillar hypertrophy.
Mode of action
The individual remedies contained in BIO 93 function at both the organotrophic and functional levels, in accordance with the Arndt-Schultz principle and the homeopathic simile doctrine. The combination of these remedies in potency chords renders BIO 93 a potent, nonspecific immune stimulator and an effective biological agent causing regulation of the body’s defensive mechanism.
Allium sativum: Broad spectrum antimicrobial activity, effective against bacterial, viral, helminth and fungal infection.
Sus scrofa (coecum), Sus scrofa (thymus gland), Sus scrofa (tonsil), Sus scrofa (pharyngeal tonsil): Exert a positive influence on cellular and humoral immune responses; facilitate lymphatic detoxification and cause stimulation of nonspecific microbial excretion mechanisms.
Sus scrofa (reticuloendothelial system): Restores normal function and reestablishes balance in the reticuloendothelial systems.
Medulla ossis suis Sus scrofa (lymphatic node), Sus scrofa (spleen): Glandular stimulation and normalization of lymphocytic growth, development, and differentiation; enhance normal erythrocytic growth and development.
Zincum metallicum: Irritability of the nervous system, restlessness; mental hypersensitivity, overstimulation, and exhaustion. Influences lymphocytic structure and function, and immunoglobulin response rates.
Remedies to be considered
- Inflammation, infection: R1, R193, BC-10, BC-11
- Influenza: R6, BC-5, BC-6
- Depression: v-C15, v-C15 forte, R184, BC-16, BC-24
- Drainage, detoxification: R26
- Anemia: R31, BC-1
- Pulmonary conditions: R57
- To influence lymphocytic responsivity: BIO 82, BIO 87, BIO 88
The treatment of the immunosuppressive patient requires a multifaceted approach including the elimination of smoking, negative emotions (such as depression, worry, etc.), and the implementation of a sound program of quality nutrition and exercise. BIO 93 may facilitate and accelerate the rehabilitation process.
- During the cold and flu season, administer 10 drops 3 times per week. Upon exposure, increase frequency to 1 time daily. Upon appearance of symptoms, increase frequency to 3 times daily.
- May be used in the treatment of allergies.
- Important to consider for patients undergoing chemotherapy or radiation therapy.
- Any situation in which the immune system is compromised.
|BIO 93||BIO 87||BIO 93||BIO 88||BIO 93|
Allium sativum D6, D12, Sus scrofa (coecum) D6, D12, Sus scrofa (thymus gland) D6, D12, Sus scrofa (reticuloendothelial system) D6, D12, Medulla ossis suis D6, D12, Sus scrofa (lymphatic node) D6, D12, Sus scrofa (spleen) D6, D12, Sus scrofa (tonsil) D6, D12, Sus scrofa (pharyngeal tonsil) D6, D12, Zincum metallicum D10, D12.
Non-medicinal ingredients: ethanol, purified water.
Adults and children > 12 years: 5-10 drops 3 times daily in a little water or undiluted, or as recommended by a health care practitioner.
Cautions and Warnings:
- Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen.
- Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding unless directed by a health care practitioner.