R18 50 ml
R18 50 ml
Sale Sold out
Regular price $34.00 CAD
Regular priceUnit price per
Inflammatory conditions of the kidneys; renal calculi; sharp, stinging pains in the kidneys (renal area), pains in the sacral region. Peritonitis; metritis; piercing pains in the bladder; cystitis, cystopyelitis; burning sensations upon urination; turbid, yellow urine.
Mode of action
Berberis vulgaris: Sharp, stitching or colicky pains which originate in the renal region and radiate, pains are worse from pressure; pains in the sacral region, low back pain; rigidity and numbness of the back; painful renal calculi; cystitis.
Cantharis: Dull pains in the renal region; burning pains during urination, dysuria and tenesmus. Urine is passed drop by drop, appearance of urine is albuminous, blood-tinged; cystitis, urethritis, pyelonephritis.
Dulcamara: Irritation of the bladder; constant and painful urge to urinate; during urinating, there is an abundance or lack of urine, urine is offensive, coloured, and albuminous. Paralysis of the bladder which is aggravated by cold, damp weather; specific effect on the cystic mucosa; cystitis, nephritis.
Equisetum hyemale: Exerts similar effects on the kidneys and bladder as Cantharis, due to its content of silica. However, there is less bladder tenesmus and hemorrhagic urine. Enuresis; bladder irritation (mainly in women); excessive elimination of uric acid (causing pain during urination); cystitis.
Eupatorium purpureum: Indicated in cases of bladder irritation and urinary tract infection; frequent urge to urinate, painful urination, with an abundance of, or lack of urine; urine is coloured and albuminous; characteristic dull renal pains; sensation of pressure in the bladder.
Remedies to be considered
- Drainage remedy
- Prostatitis: alternate R25 with R18, BC-10
- Nephrolithiasis; renal calculi: R27 additionally, 5-10 drops twice daily
- Albuminuria, nephrosis and chronic nephritis: R64 additionally
- Hypertension: BIO 85, R185
- Fungal infections of the urinary tract: BIO 82
- Bacterial infections: BIO 87
- Regarded as a drainage formula.
- Acutely, may be administered in alternation with R1 every 30-60 minutes.
- On a chronic basis as a drainage remedy, 5-10 drops 3 times daily for 4-6 weeks.
Berberis vulgaris D4 1 g, Cantharis D4 1 g, Dulcamara D4 1 g, Equisetum hyemale D6 1 g, Eupatorium purpureum D3 1 g.
Non-medicinal ingredients: ethanol, purified water
Adults and children (ages 12 and up) 5-10 drops 1-3 times daily, acute cases 4-6 times in a little water or undiluted or as directed by a healthcare practitioner
Cautions and warnings
- Consult a healthcare practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen.
- Consult a healthcare practitioner before use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.