Sale Sold out
Regular price $34.00 CAD
Regular priceUnit price per
Exhaustion with temporary depression as a result of stress, strain, after severe illnesses.
Mode of action
With different action focus, they influence depressive conditions as they may occur, in the wake of overexertion, strain, and infectious diseases.
Ignatia: Functiotropic effect on the central nervous system. Main symptoms are sadness, sudden changes of mood, mental instability, tendency to inward sorrow, annoyed, timid, fearful dreams.
Kalium phosphoricum: Functiotropic effect on the nervous system; symptoms such as incapability of mental activities, fatigue during the day, apathy, irritability and restlessness, aversion to company, are all part of the drug picture.
Zincum metallicum: Functiotropic effect on the nervous system; the drug picture displays as the main symptoms aversion to work, fatigue and weakness accompanied by agitation and restlessness, alternatingly irritable, angry, timid, despondent, melancholic, and taciturn. Insomnia, sleepy during the day, reversal of the day-night rhythm.
Remedies to be considered
- Conditions of nervous exhaustion, depression: v-C15, S6, BC-16 or BC-24
- In case of insomnia and over-excitement of nervous system: R14 or R14 JUNIOR, BC-16
- In case of depression related to menopause: R10
- In case of endocrine dysfunction: R19 (men) / R20 (women)
- In cases of great fatigue and anxiety: R95, BC-28
Ignatia D8 3.33 g, Kalium phosphoricum D6 3.33 g, Zincum metallicum D6 3.33 g.
Non-medicinal ingredients: ethanol, purified water.
Adults and children 12 years and older, acute cases: 5-10 drops daily up to a maximum of 12 times daily; in chronic cases 5-10 drops 3 times daily in a little water or undiluted, or as directed by a health care practitioner.
Cautions and warnings
- Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen.