Sale Sold out
Regular price $34.00 CAD
Regular priceUnit price per
Dysmenorrhea, amenorrhea; acts on the uterine smooth muscular fibres. Conditions of exhaustion due to loss of blood; hot flushes followed by perspiration; dull lower back pain.
Mode of action
Acidum sulfuricum: Hemorrhage of any type; characteristic bleeding of black blood which does not clot easily; hot flushes followed by perspiration. Extreme exhaustion and weakness.
Aesculus: Characteristic effect on general venous congestion and stasis; congestion of blood in the organs of the pelvic region; pains in the small of the back; uterine prolapsus with characteristic pain in the left lumbo-sacral region, similar pains are experienced during pregnancy.
Crocus: Metrorrhagia with dark, clotted, offensive blood. Sensation of something alive or moving around in abdomen; sensation or delusion of being pregnant.
Ferrum phosphoricum: Maintains the distribution and tonicity of blood; useful in dilatation of the veins, resulting in venous insufficiency.
Hamamelis: Indicated in passive hemorrhage, particularly influences the veins; thrombophlebitis, phlebitis; hemorrhage during menses or from suppressed menses. Dark coloured blood; sore, a bruised sensation of the affected part; exhaustion caused by loss of blood.
Secale cornutum: Acts mainly on the smooth muscle fibres; circulatory congestion; uterine prolapsus and uterine hemorrhage; menstrual blood is often dark and thin; endometriosis; exhausted, emaciated physical appearance.
Remedies to be considered
- Concomitant inflammation of the pelvic organs (ovaritis, adnexitis, parametritis): R1, BC-10
- Metrorrhagia during menopause: R10
- Anemia: R31, BC-1
- Inflammation of the pelvic organs: R38 or R39, BC-10. These preparations may be given in addition to, or in alternation with R28, BC-15, if hemorrhaging is caused by inflammation, cysts or a similar condition
- Venostasis: R42, BC-17
- Sacral pain in women: R50
- Dysmenorrhea: R75, BC-15
- Fungal infection: BIO 82
- Fatigue, depression: v-C15, v-C15 forte, BIO 86, R184, BC-16, BC-24
- Acts to regulate menses, 5-10 drops 3 times daily for 1-3 months.
- Amenorrhea, 5-10 drops 3 times daily. Reduce frequency to 3 times daily upon appearance of menses, gradually reducing to 1 time daily.
- Dysmenorrhea, 5-10 drops 3 times daily starting after ovulation, continuing until day 1.
- Beneficial in the treatment of endometriosis, 5-10 drops 3 times daily, or on an as needed basis.
- If related to glandular dysfunction, consider R20.
Acidum sulfuricum D6 1 g, Aesculus D2 1 g, Crocus D4 1 g, Ferrum phosphoricum D8 1 g, Hamamelis D6 1 g, Secale cornutum D6 1 g.
Non-medicinal ingredients: ethanol, purified water.
Adults and children (ages 12 and up) 5-10 drops 1-3 times daily in a little water or undiluted, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
Cautions and warnings
- Consult a healthcare practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen.
- Consult a healthcare practitioner before use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.