R29 22 ml
R29 22 ml
Sale Sold out
Regular price $22.00 CAD
Regular priceUnit price per
Vertigo resulting from a variety of circumstances. Vertigo characteristic of Meniere’s disease. Cerebrovascular disturbances as a sequela of sclerosis, or circulatory anomalies caused by autonomic nervous system disturbances. Travel or motion sickness.
Mode of action
Argentum nitricum: Vertigo with faintness; tinnitus; twitches due to neurological weakness; anesthesia, paraesthesia.
Cocculus: Acts on the central nervous system. Vertigo, worse when sitting, worse loss of sleep; must lie down from the severity of the vertigo; motion-sickness, seasickness; severe vertigo causing nausea, vomiting, and fainting.
Conium: Cerebral anemia; dizziness caused by turning the head; general slowing of mental and physical functions.
Theridion: Vertigo, worse closing the eyes, worse motion; accompanied by nausea and dizziness; auditory hypersensitivity causing intolerance to the slightest noise; insomnia.
Remedies to be considered
- In the case of simultaneous affections of the heart, alternate with R2 or R3, depending on the symptoms.
- Angina pectoris: R2
- Vertigo caused by cardiac insufficiency: R3
- During menopause: R10
- Generalized arteriosclerosis and hypertonia: R12
- Hypotension: R44
- Impending syncope: R67, if necessary R22.
- Hypertension: BIO 85, R185
- Hypoglycemic symptoms: BIO 86
- Acutely, may be administered every 5-10 minutes, reducing frequency upon improvement.
- Utilized in treating the symptoms of MS.
Argentum nitricum D30 1 g, Cocculus D30 1 g, Conium D30 1 g, Theridion D30 1 g.
Non-medicinal ingredients: ethanol, purified water.
Adults and children (ages 12 and up) 5- 10 drops 1 -3 times daily in a little water or undiluted or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
Cautions and warnings
- Consult a healthcare practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen
- Consult a healthcare practitioner before use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.