Sale Sold out
Regular price $34.00 CAD
Regular priceUnit price per
Epilepsy and epileptoid attacks, muscular twitching.
Mode of action
Belladonna: Cerebrovascular congestion, redness of the face; delirium, petit mal, grand mal seizures; convulsions; twitching or jerking.
Bufo rana: Convulsions, worse at night; petit mal seizures; seizure disorders with progressive weakness.
Cuprum metallicum: Tendency towards convulsion; cramps and spasms in the respiratory, gastrointestinal, musculoskeletal, and nervous system; seizure disorders, epilepsy; aura felt in solar plexus or extremities.
Pulsatilla: Epileptic convulsions, with violent movements of limbs, followed by weakness, nausea, and vomiting; influences the constitution.
Silicea: Epileptic fits which start with distortion of vision, twitching of the lips, stretching, and distortion of the head and limbs; constitutional remedy.
Zincum metallicum: Tremendous excitation of the nervous system which results in restlessness, abnormal or involuntary movements, twitches, and convulsion; this state of overstimulation is followed by a period of collapse – resulting in mental dullness, dissatisfaction, and depression.
Remedies to be considered
- Nervous restlessness and hyperexcitability: R14 or R14 JUNIOR, BC-16
- Convulsions during teething: R35 or R35 JUNIOR additionally, BC-21
- Hysteria: R47, BC-16
- Typically prescribed as a chronic remedy. Treatment should begin at 1 time daily, gradually increasing frequency to 3 times daily, if necessary.
- May be administered in conjunction with allopathic medications.
- Effectively prescribed in the treatment of small dogs.
Belladonna D30 1 g, Bufo rana D200 1 g, Cuprum metallicum D12 1 g, Pulsatilla D30 1 g, Silicea D30 1 g, Zincum metallicum D12 1 g.
Non-medicinal ingredients: ethanol, purified water.
Adults and children (ages 12 and up) 5-10 drops 1-3 times daily in a little water or undiluted or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
Children (2-11 years) consult a healthcare practitioner before using.
Cautions and warnings
- Consult a healthcare practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen.
- Consult a healthcare practitioner before use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.