Sale Sold out
Regular price $20.00 CAD
Regular priceUnit price per
Herpes zoster. Varioliform conditions.
Mode of action
Croton tiglium: Cutaneous vesicular eruptions with redness, unendurable itching, burning, and stitching; vesicular herpes on the scrotum.
Mezereum: Vesicular eruptions which suppurate; eruptions are intensely itching, burning, and crust or thicken on scratching; itching is worse from heat; neuralgia.
Natrium chloratum: Herpes labialis; herpetic eruptions of the lips, face, corners of the nose and mouth, chin; herpetic eruptions occurring during acute disease.
Rhus toxicodendron: Small vesicular eruptions, bullae with neuralgia and blush-red discolouration; eruptions are situated on a red erythematous base which is burning and pruritic.
Remedies to be considered
- Enlargement of regional lymph nodes: R1
- Varioliform conditions: R6
- Acute and chronic eczema: R23, BC-20
- Neuralgia (topical application): R30
- Herpetic eruptions which have localized around the chest or trunk: R69 in alternation with R68, at a dosage of 10 drops in some water at ½-1-2 hour intervals. Reduce this dosage upon improvement.
- In certain cases it may be necessary to administer R68, R69, and R70 in alternation 5-10 drops in some water every 1-2 hours; reduce this dosage upon improvement.
- Subsequent neuralgias associated with Herpes zoster: R69 and R70
- Fungal infections: BIO 82
- Viral infections: BIO 88
- Not regarded as a preventative measure. Administer at the first appearance of symptoms
- Itchy eruptions, urticaria, poison ivy.
- Almost always prescribed in conjunction with BIO 88, indicated in the treatment of viral infections.
Croton tiglium D6 2 g, Mezereum D3 5 g, Natrium chloratum D6 1 g, Rhus toxicodendron D4 2 g.
Non-medicinal ingredients: ethanol, purified water
Adults and children (ages 12 and up) 5-10 drops, children (6-11 years) 3-7 drops, all ages take 1-3 times daily in a little water or undiluted or as directed by a healthcare practitioner. Acute cases: the same dosage 4-6 times daily.
Cautions and warnings
- Consult a healthcare practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen.
- Consult a healthcare practitioner before use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- If hypersensitivity to poison sumac.
Known adverse reactions
- In very rare cases, gastrointestinal complaints or skin reactions may occur after use, in which case the product should be discontinued.