Sale Sold out
Regular price $34.99 CAD
Regular priceUnit price per
Nocturnal enuresis; weakness or insufficiency of the bladder.
Mode of action
The individual remedies in R74 bring about improvement in the nervous and debilitated constitutional types. These remedies also have an affinity for the motor neurons influencing bladder function.
Calcium phosphoricum: Constitutionally indicated in the asthenic patient; frequent micturition; urine is passed in large quantities with the sensation of weakness.
Causticum Hahnemanni: Insufficiency of the bladder sphincter; paralysis of the bladder; frequent urging to urinate; incontinence from coughing or sneezing, stress incontinence.
Ferrum phosphoricum: Diurnal incontinence of urine, nocturnal enuresis.
Kalium phosphoricum: Nutritive remedy for the nerves; irritation of the bladder, incontinence of urine; general debility and weakness.
Pulsatilla: Involuntary urination, worse in pregnancy, worse coughing.
Sepia: Nocturnal enuresis occurring during the initial stages of sleep; stress incontinence, urinary frequency and sudden urging.
Remedies to be considered
- Inflammatory processes in the urogenital tract: R18 may be administered in addition to, or in alternation with R74
- Prostatic involvement: R25
- This complex acts on the muscles of the bladder, consequently, this remedy is indicated for enuresis which is related to a mechanical problem.
- Frequent urging, during pregnancy.
- Protocol: 5-10 drops 6 times daily for 1 week, reducing frequency to 3 times daily. Further reduce frequency upon improvement of symptoms.
Calcium phosphoricum D30 1 g, Causticum Hahne-manni D30 1 g, Ferrum phosphoricum D8 2 g, Kalium phosphoricum D12 2 g, Pulsatilla D12 2 g, Sepia D6 2 g.
Non-medicinal ingredients: ethanol, purified water.
Adults and children (ages 12 and up) 5-10 drops 1-3 times daily in a little water or undiluted or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
Cautions and warnings
- Consult a healthcare practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen.
- Consult a healthcare practitioner before use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.