Sale Sold out
Regular price $34.00 CAD
Regular priceUnit price per
Headaches, migraine; neuralgic pain, myalgia; arthralgia.
Mode of action
Aranea diadema: Dysarteriotony; recurrent neuralgia, arthralgia; headache with a feeling of heaviness in the head, sensation as if eyes were trembling, tremors of the upper arm.
Cimicifuga: Pain which has characteristics both of neuralgia and of rheumatism, myalgia; severe headaches, especially in the vertex or radiating to or from the cervical region, associated with cervical stiffness. Dullness of the mind during headache.
Cocculus: Vertigo of various etiology; occipital headache; painful spasms, colic, menstrual pain.
Colocynthis: Colic; neuralgia and sciatica; headache, better from pressure, coffee; left sided facial neuralgia, worse motion, touch; paroxysmal, stitching or burning pains.
Cyclamen: Vertigo, worse menses, suppressed menses; headache with flickering vision; migraines; aggravation from cold.
Gelsemium: Vertigo; headache beginning in occiput or neck radiating to the forehead; headache ameliorated by urination; head feels heavy; weakness.
Ginkgo: Increases cerebral circulation; vascular conditions such as vertigo, tinnitus, neurological disorders; memory and concentration problems.
Spigelia anthelmia: Headaches of either sinus or migraine types; left-sided excruciating headaches usually above left-eye or orbit. Left facial neuralgia; pains worse motion, touch, noise, open air, smoke.
Remedies to be considered
- Inflammation of the cranial nerves and sinuses: R1, 5-10 drops in some water 3-6 times daily, BC-5, BC-10
- Migraine: R16, BC-12
- Trigeminal and facial neuralgia: R70, R187
- Neuralgic head pain originating in the ears and teeth: R187, BC-21, BC-23
- Tinnitis: R191
- Regarded as an acute remedy, not a preventative or cure.
- Be persistent with frequency.
Aranea diadema D4 1 g, Cimicifuga D4 1 g, Cocculus D4 1 g, Colocynthis D4 1 g, Cyclamen D4 2 g, Gelsemium D3 1 g, Ginkgo D3 2 g, Spigelia anthelmia D4 1 g.
Non-medicinal ingredients: ethanol, purified water.
Adults and children (ages 12 and up) 5-10 drops 1-3 times daily, acute cases 4-6 times in a little water or undiluted or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
Cautions and warnings
- Consult a healthcare practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen.
- Consult a healthcare practitioner before use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- If hypersensitivity to Ginkgo biloba.